Isle of Hope Baptist Child Development Center
We are seeking an Assistant Director that will be responsible for assisting the Center Director in ensuring the health,
safety, and quality of education for all children within the center’s care. Under the direction of the Center Director, the Assistant Director collaborates with staff to ensure that curriculum and
classroom activities are properly delivered, and that the needs of the students and the goals of the center are met appropriately.
This position reports to Center
- Assume duties of Center Director and
Teachers as needed during their absence.
- Collaborate with staff to ensure
adherence to quality standards in accordance with Center guidelines and state and local requirements; implement improvements where needed.
- Maintain communication with families and
community through appropriate outreach activities.
- Follow all center policies and state
- Maintain personal professional
development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- 3 – 5 years of direct professional
experience in an early childhood setting.
- High energy.
- Strong oral and written communication
- A strong understanding of child
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid
- Must clear full background
- High School Diploma
- CDA Credential or greater in early
childhood education or related field of study.
- lift 35lbs
- sit on floor and stand up
- run or move quickly
- Part Time
Annual Salary - $26,000
Please send your resume and contact information to
Nancy Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org