To bring people to Jesus Christ and membership in His family, develop believers to Christlike maturity, and equip them for their ministry in the church and their mission in the world, in order to worship God and magnify His name.
In 1919 right after World War I, the allied forces in Europe captured a copy of a secret
“Communist Rules for Revolution”. Here is some of the list that the document contained:
(1) Corrupt the young: get them away from church and religion. Get them interested in sex.
(2) Control the media, all means of communications and publicity.
(3) Get people’s mind off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books and trivialities.
(4) Divide the people into hostile groups against each other by any means.
(5) Destroy people’s faith in their national leaders by holding them up for contempt, ridicule and distrust.
(6) Always preach democracy, but seize power as fast and ruthless as possible.
(7) Encourage civil disorder and foster a soft and lenient attitude on the part of the government (laws and courts) toward such disorders.
(8) Achieve the downfall of America by steadily weakening her spiritual roots and moral fiber.
(9) Reshape and reconstitute America into an atheistic and pagan country.
My Brothers and Sisters does all of the above look and sound familiar? It is sad but the picture of the political, social and religious landscape of America today. We can and must make a difference in our Nation. Join with me and pray every day. May we in turn bless God for blessing each one of us. See ya in Church and Sunday school. Brother Billy
"In preparing for eternity, it is more important to be ready than to get ready"
*Happy Club during the beginning of Worship, followed by Children's Church
*Nursery is available during all services
Join us for our Family Meal
Wednesday Nights @ 6:00 pm
Church Social Hall
NOTE - Suppers are discontinued during the summer.
Prayer Meeting/Bible Study:
6:45 pm following the Family Meal
Choir Practice: 7:30 pm
Church Conference (4th Wednesday of every month)